Sunday, January 5, 2014

Leaving Atlanta: The break down


Greetings Bookies,

Tomorrow is the big day! I hope everyone has been able to get their hands on a copy of Leaving Atlanta. If not please be sure to use the link and get your copy today! Here is the break down for this book.

This book is broken down into three parts, so we will read one part each week with the exception of Part 2, which will be broken into 2 parts. There are 6 sections to this part(Kindle copy). I haven't picked up the physical book yet, but when I do will will update you on Part 2: The Directions. 
Week 1
Part 1: Magic Words
Week 2
Part 2: The Directions - Section 1-3
Week 3
Part 2: The Directions- Section 4-6
Week 4 
                                                           Part 3: Sweet Pea

Please be on the look out for week ones discussion question. If you have not already started to follow this blog, please be sure that you do. This will be the only way to receive all updates and post.

I am thinking about doing a book club brunch at the end of each book we read. If I get a positive response I will let everyone know about our first meet up.

Again, thank you all for joining Natty Luv's Book Club. I am looking forward to the end of the week for our first discussion.

Til next post,

Natty Luv ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment