Monday, February 3, 2014

The Mountain Between Us: The Break Down

Hello Bookies!!!

I hope everyone is ready to dive into this months book "The Mountain Between Us". This book has 51 chapters....I know its a doosey! So here is how we will dissect this months page turning book.

Week 1: 1-13

Week 2: 14-25

Week 3: 26-37

Week 4: 36-51


Of course discussions will be posted at the end of each week.

Also, I would like to open the floor for next months book! I want to be able to actively involve every bookies, not only from our weekly discussion, but by bring you in the process of choosing our books! So put your thinking caps on and let me know what book(s) you have in mind.

Please leave your book selections in the comment box below!


Til next post,

Natty Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment